- “Understanding social media: The problem of plenty” at the invitation of Grub Street the English Literary Society of Kirorimal College, University of Delhi on 28 March 2023.
- “‘English Lit’ to ‘Indian lit’:Corpus analysis with big data” at the Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on the theme ‘Literature Teaching as Cultural Studies’ organised by the Centre for Liberal Arts for Science, Engineering and Technology (CLASET), Anna University Chennai, Shiv Nadar University Chennai and the Department of English at the University of Madras Chennai on 26 March 2023.
- “Digital Humanities: An Introduction” at the invitation of Jabberwock, the Academic Journal of the Department of English, Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi on 24 February 2023.
- Keynote Address: “Multilingual scholarship in the Digital Age: Challenges and Opportunities for South Asia” at the National Seminar on “Contemporary Aesthetics and Technology”, organized by the Department of English and Centre for Research at Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh on 22 February 2023.
- “The Many Routes to Europe’s Renaissance” at the invitation of the English Literary Society, Miranda House, University of Delhi on 21 February 2023.
- “How to read a 1000 books: An Introduction to Computational Literary Studies” at the invitation of the English Literary Society of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi on 8 February 2023.
- “Multilingual Digital Humanities in South Asia: Challenges and Opportunities” at the “Intersections: International Conference on Digital Humanities” organized by the School of Liberal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun on 15-16 December, 2022.
- “Recovering knowledge commons for the global south” at the seminar on “Science, Technology and Democracy in Contemporary India” organized by the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, New Delhi on 8-9 December, 2022.
- “Challenging new hegemonies: Developing digital tools for the South” at the workshop on “Digital Cultures Transforming South Asia” organized by the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, New Delhi on 23 November 2022.
- “How far decolonized? A computational assessment of English Literature syllabi in India” at the Refresher Course on “Language, Culture and Literary Representation in India: Emerging Trends and Movements” organized by the Human Resource Development Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on 15 October 2022.
- “Twine Fiction” at the GIAN Course on ‘Digital Literatures and Literatures in the the Digital” organized by the Department of English, Aligarh Muslim University on 7 May 2022.
- “Scope of Computational Humanities Research” on invitation from the English Literary Society, Kamla Nehru College, University of Delhi on 19 January 2022.
- “Lessons from the stage: The IPTA to the Jana Natya Manch” at the Humanities Webinar Series organized by the Department for Humanities and Social Science, IISER Bhopal, 12 November 2021.
- Keynote Address: “Recovery of the Knowledge Commons and the Global South” at the International e-Conference on Library and Allied Subjects (e-LAN 2021) organized by Central Library, Banwarilal Bhalotia College , Asansol on 1 November 2021.
- “Challenging the Digital Afterlives of Colonialism” at the Online Refresher Course in English from 2nd to 15th September, 2021 organized by The UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- “Digital Humanities: An Introduction” as Enrichment Lecture organized by the Department of English, St. Xavier’s College Jaipur on 27 August 2021.
- “Retrieving the ephemeral: Textual minds in performative multiverse” at International Archives Week – Milli Sessions 2021 on 12 June 2021.
- “Exploring Open Data sources for the humanities” at the International Webinar on Digital Humanities organized by the Seshadripuram Evening Degree College, Bengaluru, Karnataka on 21 May 2021.
- Keynote Speaker at International Online Symposium on “Aesthetics and Digital: Between Reading, Writing and Interpretations” organized by Department of English and Foreign Languages, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore on 9 April 2021.
- “Digital Humanities and Literature” on the invitation of the Department of Assamese, Tezpur University on 16 December 2020.
“What is Digital Humanities?” at the online webinar organized by the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi on 26 June 2020.
“Taking Humanities Data to Classrooms” at the online webinar organized by the Department of English, Motilal Nehru College, University of Delhi on 17 June 2020.
“Humanities + Data = What is it?” at the online webinar organized by the Department of English, Shyamlal College, University of Delhi on 19 May 2020.
- “Literature and Technology: Implications for the Digital Age” at the Refresher Course in English (Contemporary Trends in English Language and Literature) organized by the UGC-HRDC, BPS Women’s University, Sonepat, Haryana on 6 Dec 2019.
- “Silence in the Digital Age” at Plenary Session for UGC National Seminar on ‘Speaking Silence: History, Politics and Psychology’ organized by the Department of English, Lakshmibai College, University of Delhi on 23 Oct 2019.
- “The Future and the Archive” at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur on 17 August 2019.
- “Copywrongs and Technology“, Digital Humanities Guest Lecture Series, organised by Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur on 16 August 2019.
‘Performance, Text and Gender’ at Maharaja Agrasen College, New Delhi, 5 Mar 2014.
‘Academic Writing’ as part of Research Methodology Programme at the V.V.Giri National Labour Institute, New Delhi, 10 Jan 2014.
‘Political Theatre Down the Ages’ in History and Art, St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi 9 March 2013.
“Copyright and Censorship” in Silenced Expressions, Kamla Nehru College, University of Delhi, 3rd April 2012.
“Teaching Theatre, Theatre in Teaching” in Literary Genre: Theory and Practice at Dyal Singh College, University of Delhi 27 Jan 2012.